eChurch Bulletin Printing
Churches: Start Uploading Today!
Automatically send your bulletins to parishioners
Please Note: If your bulletin is published by Diocesan Publications or Trinity Publications you do not need to utilize the eChurch Bulletin program. This process is done automatically as a courtesy of your bulletin provider.
With our new eChurchBulletin program, there is now an easy way to upload your weekly Sunday bulletins to your CatholicWeb directory listing (and EZWeb site).
- A simple upload procedure, and we take care of the rest!
- Automatically works with your CatholicWeb directory listing or EZ Web site.
- Current bulletin as well as recent archives
- Easy "one-click" e-mail subscription for your parishioners.
- Subscribe from your CatholicWeb directory listing or EZWeb site.
- Allows you to publish a PDF of your bulletin without purchasing software.
- You are not required to use CatholicWeb EZWeb to manage your website.
- It's FREE, absolutely no costs or hidden fees.
What you will need:
- Your church bulletin in PDF format
- Your church ID number
- Administrative ownership of your TheCatholicDirectory Listing or CatholicWeb.com website
PREPARE your bulletin...
- Save your bulletin in .pdf format.
- Rename your bulletin .pdf file as churchID.pdf where church ID is your church identification number.
UPLOAD your bulletin...
- Login to your CatholicWeb account, and from your Member Console, click on Upload a Bulletin under eChurch Bulletins.
- Click the BROWSE button and locate your file on your computer.
- Select your file (i.e. 98765.pdf) and click the UPLOAD button.
- You're all DONE!
There is no further action required on your part. Each morning our system will automatically prepare your bulletin for the upcoming Sunday on your listing at TheCatholicDirectory.com, and if applicable, your CatholicWeb website.
What if I'm not the listing administrator?
Due to security and authenticity concerns, you will not be able to upload a church bulletin.
How do I become the listing administrator?
Go to TheCatholicDirectory.com. Next, navigate to your parish listing. In the Update Listing section, locate the links under "Apply to be an administrator". If you already have a member account, click "I already have a Member Account", and sign in. If you don't have an account, click "I do not have a member account" Complete the form to simultaneously create an account and apply to become the administrator.
How do I find my Church ID?
To find your church ID number, visit TheCatholicDirectory.com, and select the appropriate State and City. When you click on an individual directory listing, the church ID will be displayed below the tabbed boxes, just to the right of the last updated date. For example, Update This Listing > last updated 12/01/2011 ID: #####
How do I save my bulletin in PDF (.pdf) format?
If you don't have a program like Adobe Acrobat Professional to save your
documents as a PDF, you'll need to download another program to save your
files. We have found a very helpful program, available for free, called
Check out the bulletins on St. Cyprian's EZWeb hosted site. When using our eChurch Bulletin program, you are not required to use CatholicWeb EZWeb for your website. Your church bulletin is always available to parishioners via your CatholicWeb church directory listing. Here is St. Cyprian's bulletin page on their listing at TheCatholicDirectory.com.
If you have questions or need assistance, please visit our Customer Support Website at www.CatholicWebHelp.com.